£70000 - £85000 per annum
8 months ago
A highly regarded Financial Institution seeks an experienced Senior Regulatory Risk Manager.
Role: Senior Regulatory Risk Manager
Salary: Up to £95K + Excellent Benefits
Location: London / Flexible
In this rare and impactful role, you will provide support senior management and Heads of Function across the Investment management business to identify, interpret and implement regulatory change. You will provide thought leadership, knowledge, analytical skills and have stakeholder management capability and self-confidence to challenge existing processes and to make well researched and soundly judged recommendations.
This role provides the opportunity to develop personally, work flexibly and collaboratively with an ambitious team, to help them transform their colleague experience and bring to life their vision of being the Best Bank for Customers & colleagues.
In this role you will work alongside other risk experts covering investment, operational and regulatory risk.
* Significant subject matter expertise of existing and emerging regulations covering Investment Management, ESG and sustainability, Libor transition and insurance prudential regulations such as solvency 2.
* Deep knowledge of retail fund management business and relevant customer and investment related Regulations including AIFMD, FUND & COLL
* Good understanding of the various fund types and legal structures including UCITS, OEICS, NURS, QIAIFS & ACS and the asset classes of the underlying investments
* Experience of building and maintaining strong governance and control frameworks for retail investment business
* Knowledge of different asset classes including fixed income, derivatives and illiquid asset classes would be helpful
* Experience of developing and implementing and investment compliance program
If this sounds like you, then please apply!