Rotterdam, South Holland
GR - J11601_1530627346
4 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager, to work for an industry leading FTSE 100 client. This role sits alongside the Procurement team, leading a variety of international projects at corporate, business unit and local level. This is a 12 month FTC, with possibility to extend to 3 years, or become permanent.
This is a high profile role within the business, focused on delivering significant value in a dynamic environment. Success will be determined by the quality of stakeholder engagement.
- 9+ years' experience as a project manager, having worked across complex projects / programmes
- Ideally you will also have a project management qualification
- You will be someone who enjoys working on complex programmes where you will have to think creatively - these will be large and high profile in the business, so being able to manage large projects independently is essential
- You will be someone who is a strong communicator and enjoys being able to deliver business cases to C-level executives in the organisation
- You will be someone who will enjoy working in a global business, and thrives working in an international environment. Further to this, you will have international experience and will enjoy working on projects that are both cross border and cross culture
- You are mobile, and can travel one day a week to meet with stakeholder groups, including international travel
- You are interested in professional development; my client are passionate about being at the forefront of innovation and love to see candidates who are also interested in continually improving their capability
This is a home based role, which will require c.2-3 days' travel throughout Europe per week; occasional travel to the USA as well. Location is flexible throughout Europe, provided there is good access to an international airport. The Procurement HQ is located in Amsterdam.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading manufacturing company, offering long term progression, and a dynamic working environment.
This is a project management position, and candidates who have never held a dedicated project management role (i.e. procurement experts) will not be considered.