€75000 - €95000 per annum + pension, etc
27 days ago
I am currently supporting a leading company operating across multiple industries such as industrial, manufacturing, amongst others. The company is going through a transformation and looking to grow their procurement team.
Currently, they are looking to hire Senior Procurement Process Expert to play a fundamental part in their procurement process projects and implementations.
- You will take full responsibility of the entire procurement processes and tools.
- Maintain current supplier relationships and expand the portfolio through cross functional coordination
- Work in cross functional projects to implement procurement system tools such as 4HANA,JAGGAER, P2P, SAP and others
- Responsible for entire procurement systems and tools
- Conduct supplier negotiations to generate cost savings
- Analyze project requirements to determine the appropriate and correct software requirements
- Conduct an analysis and create offer analysis reports and conduct supplier selection activities for the assigned categories
- Conduct supplier nomination activities and contract management
- Fluent English
- 5 years' professional experience in purchasing - preferably in the automotive/manufacturing/
- Experiecne with procurement process tools is preffered: P2P, Ariba, e-procurement, purchasing excellence
- Degree in Business or MBA is preferred
- Willingness to travel 15%
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible working hours and working from home policy
- Structured career progression plan
- Potential to work internationally
- Investment in employee development and training programs