£70000 - £85000 per annum
3 months ago
1st Executive are recruiting for a well known European bank who are actively invested in 38 different countries, they boost economies by changing peoples lives. Our client have an intenational client group - here we're specifically looking for someone to procure in the technology services area for the bank and its clients. The bank is going through a 5 IT year transformation, brownfield to greenfield. This scope will consist of the following;
- Managing a small team including monitoring and managing performance, supporting staff development and engagement and leading on talent management activities including but not limited to coaching, training and mentoring team members.
- Taking the procurement lead in multi-disciplinary teams established to develop and deliver long-term (minimum a year) operational and commercial strategies, enabling optimal outcomes through advice and structured project support;
- Leading negotiations and drafting contracts and agreements, including management and resolution of issues arising from project implementation.
- Drafting market data, spend analysis and other procurement reporting for the bank - summarising the analyses in a coherent and comprehensive manner, aligned to particular operational and / or strategic objectives;
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships and communication with key stakeholders across the bank, proactively seeking out opportunities with all levels of management to inform and endorse the rationale for changes that support the further improvement
- Contributing proactively to the planning of procurement projects and the development procurement strategy to ensure the continuous improvement of the outcomes achieved.