£70000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
3 months ago
Role: Senior Procurement Manager (FM, Travel & Marketing)
Salary: Up to £90K + Package
Location: London (+ Agile Working)
Are you a Senior Procurement Manager looking for the opportunity to drive the delivery of complex, global strategic sourcing projects across the Property, FM, Marketing & Travel categories? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation who are highly acquisitive, with ambitious plans for continued growth in 2021.
- You will design and deliver strategic procurement solutions across the Global Property, FM, Marketing & Travel category space - supporting an indirect spend base of £400m +.
- Key to your success in this role will be the ability to develop and nurture key stakeholder relationships, working in a "business partner" capacity to ensure that Procurement deliver a value add service to their internal customer
- You will balance multiple, concurrent, sourcing projects delivering P&L and cost avoidance savings to the business as well as deliver additional benefits and manage third party vendor risk for the business.
- You will also play a key role in the ongoing development of a best-in-class procurement function; supporting the Procurement leadership team with the development of process, policy, tools and systems
Applications are welcomed from candidates presenting recent experience gained in the Procurement functions of Financial Services or Technology organisations:
- Broad Indirect category experience; with demonstrable FM, Property, Marketing and Travel category expertise
- Excellent experience of nurturing CxO level stakeholder relationships in a complex, global, organisation
- Strong communicator and negotiator, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ideally educated to Degree level and MCIPS qualified