Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
Role: Senior Procurement Manager
Salary: Up to £80K + Package
Location: Manchester / Flexible
Are you an experienced Procurement professional with a track record of success in leading a team of Global Sourcing Managers across a spend portfolio of £500m +? This a fantastic opportunity to lead the Banking Operations category portfolio for a market leading Financial Services organisation.
The jobholder will lead the Banking Operations category portfolio, driving commercial performance across a spend of £500m + with a team of 4 direct reports. This is an exciting opportunity to take a key role as the dedicated Procurement contact for a broad range of critical 'front office' stakeholders - leading the development of 3 - 5 year category strategy for a portfolio of services that are critical to the end customer experience including ATM's, Card Manufacturing, Cash-in-Transit, Cheque Processing, Security and BPO.
- Significant indirect Procurement experience gained in the Financial Services / Banking sector
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders in a fast paced, global, organisation
- Strong Category Management expertise (developing category plans and strategies)
- Track record of nurturing and mentoring team members
- Legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)