£50000 - £60000 per annum + Generous Benefits
5 months ago
Senior Procurement Manager - £60K
One of the world's largest IT Service Providers has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Procurement Manager - £60K, to join them in Basingstoke.
- Senior Procurement Manager role in the Bid Support team, this role is aligned to the Defence Sector, acting as the Single Point of Contact for this sector within procurement.
- Working closely with commercial/sales teams, you will provide procurement support on global bids valued at up to £1billion.
- Will take responsibility for ensuring that all major bids have the support they need from procurement - acting as a consultant to your colleagues to provide advice and offer solutions, as well as leading on all related procurement activity (strategy development, hands-on sourcing, and SRM).
- Successful track record of carrying out procurement in a bid support capacity, with technology procurement experience being especially desirable.
- Defence-industry experience is highly sought after.
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities - able to maintain successful collaborative relationships while working at pace, and excel during high-pressure moments.
- As this role is aligned to the Defence sector, security clearance will need to obtained by the successful candidate.