£48000 - £58000 per annum + Benefits Package
about 1 year ago
Senior Procurement Manager - £58K - Cambridge
One of the leading Aerospace & Defence companies are looking to attract a Senior Procurement Manager to take responsibility for the full scope of procurement activity of their Capital Projects.
Role: Senior Procurement Manager - Capital Projects
Salary: £48,000 - £58,000 + Benefits
To provide procurement & negotiation expertise to Infrastructure & Capex related purchases, whilst providing & managing the NEC3/4 and other model forms of Contract and SLA's.
- Experience of supporting major projects with good problem-solving capabilities.
- Understanding and experience of large and complex tendering programmes
- Previous experience of Capital works procurement with NEC3/4 type approach
- Capable of drafting and negotiating Service Level Agreements and major Contracts.
- Ideally be educated to degree level or similar, CIPS qualification preferred but not essential if equal relevant qualification in major capital project procurement.
- Practical procurement experience to include Tendering and Contract law, significant exposure and success in negotiation, within a Facilities or Construction environment.
If you are interested in discussing the Senior Procurement Manager - Capital Projects vacancy in more detail, please apply below or contact Brad on 01483 212 190 or email@example.com