£39739 - £50296 per annum + 50,296
4 months ago
Senior Procurement Manager for Professional Services required to join a top 100 Public Sector Organisation.
There is a option to work 100% remote.
Reporting into The Head of Procurment.
Department - Finance and Procurement.
Salary - £39739- £50296 + Excellent Extended Holiday package.
Purpose - Lead Procurement Strategy development Lead the procurement strategy development for specific procurements for specialist and highly complex
- Work with stakeholders across faculties to develop procurement pipeline of requirements
- Deploy resource appropriately to deliver tendering activity through team.
- Ensure Quality Assurance in procurement activity across all procurement manager and procurement officer resource, by undertaking quality review of all tender documentation prior to publication.
- Working key stakeholders to develop and lead the procurement related strategy for major, complex and specialist requirements.
- Prepare tender documentation (including specification development and selection of appropriate contractual terms and conditions) ensuring compliance with internal regulations and external requirements, including procurement and other relevant legislation, where relevant grant conditions. Identify and liaise with internal and external stakeholders as appropriate.
- Using best practice contract management and supplier relationship principles ensure contracts are structured to enable successful management of the supplier relationship to extract increased value for money in terms of cost and performance. Where relevant and required manage the supplier relationship and / or contract on behalf of the Organisation.
Experience and Skills.
- Understanding of how the specialist/professional services provided by the post-holder support the objectives of the University, proven experience of undertaking a range of procurement procedures compliant with Public Contracts Regulations
- Able to seek opportunities to progress a broad range of activities within professional guidelines and in support of University policy. Specifically experience of developing procurement strategies to deliver maximum value for money for the Organisation.
- Able to assess complex issues; and to apply originality in modifying existing approaches to solve problems.
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, lets have a chat- send your application to Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org