£60000 - £70000 per annum + + bonus
over 1 year ago
Senior Procurement Manager - Professional Services £70k
An unmatched opportunity to join a leading Hospitality company, currently going through a huge period of corporate growth and Procurement transformation.
In this business-critical role, you will manage the Professional Services Category, with spend responsibility in the £10s millions across a long-term plan, spanning a variety of subcategories including HR, Learning and Development and Finance. This role also offers the opportunity to get closely involved with IT and Technology outsourcing arrangements.
This Senior Procurement Manager in Professional Services role is paying up to £70k plus an attractive bonus, offering flexible working from home arrangements, with some travel to their offices in Hertfordshire when required.
- Strategically manage the Professional Services Category, with lateral thinking and the ability to stimulate interest from the business
- Hold influence over multi-million £ indirect spends, collaborating with the business to drive significant savings
- Engage credibly with C-suite and Director level stakeholders, with ability to present ideas with gravitas
- Support on IT and Tech Business Process Outsourcing
- Strong, demonstrable Category Management experience in Professional Services, working with significant spends
- The ability to comfortably engage with and influence stakeholders up to a Senior level, with gravitas, respect and credibility
- The ability to 'think outside of the box' in terms of tenders, stimulating interest from the Business
- Some IT / Technology knowledge preferred
This is an urgent requirement, so if this sounds interesting, please apply asap and any questions please email email@example.com / call 01483213310