£60000 - £70000 per annum + + bonus
3 months ago
Senior Procurement Manager - Professional Services £70k
Currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Procurement Manager to join a leading hospitality provider, currently going through Procurement transformation, to manage the Professional Services Category.
The Professional Services Category will encompass HR, Learning and Development and Finance.
This role is paying between £60k and £70k plus bonus, with flexible working offered, with travel to their offices in Hertfordshire when required.
- Strategically manage the Professional Services Category, with lateral thinking and the ability to stimulate interest from the business
- Hold influence over multi-million £ indirect spends, collaborating with the business to drive significant savings
- Engage credibly with C-suite and Director level stakeholders, with ability to present ideas with gravitas
- Support on IT and Tech Business Process Outsourcing
- Strong, demonstrable Category Management experience in Professional Services, working with significant spends
- Some IT / Technology knowledge and background
- The ability to comfortably engage with and influence stakeholders up to a Senior level, with gravitas, respect and credibility
- The ability to 'think outside of the box' in terms of tenders, stimulating interest from the Business
This is an urgent requirement, so if this sounds interesting, please apply asap and any questions please email email@example.com / call 01483213310