Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£75000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus
2 months ago
Senior Procurement Manager - People & Professional Services (£75,000 - £85,000)
Milton Keynes /Hybrid Working 2/3 days p/w in office - Professional Services (Agency Labour spend, HR SERVICES, TRAVEL AND EMPLOYEE BENEFITS)
I am currently working with an International global business who provide a quality service to all of their customers in different parts of the world! My client's focus is to create a more sustainable competitive advantage as a firm commitment to Best Practice Procurement, working collaboratively with all business units and together collectively achieving success.
My client's Procurement portfolio manages a spend of £600m per year throughout the Procurement team and this role will manger between £40-£50 million.
The key areas of this role are and include: Agency labour costs/suppliers, HR spend, Employee benefits, Travel/Accommodation and Project management.
This individual will need to have experience in the above categories and have extensive experience dealing with Stakeholders at all levels.
Senior Procurement Manager - People & Professional services (£75,000 - £85,000)
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + Bonus
Location: Milton Keynes (Flexible - 2/3 days per week in the office)
- Reporting into the Head of Procurement to deliver improved profitability and increased shareholder value for both the organisation and its customers.
- Reducing cost, obtaining best value for money and managing supply chain risk in their allotted spend category as mentioned above.
- As a senior role-holder within the function, the incumbent will also support the Head of Procurement in cross-departmental responsibilities such as projects and additional ad hoc duties.
- Management of 'People' spend including Agency Labour; Recruitment (Permanent & Interim) ; Training; Cultural Change; HR, Pension and Employee Benefits contracts including healthcare; Travel; Conferences & Events.
- Delivery of the commercial ambitions, balancing the total value of the sourcing activities we undertake.
- Enable improved customer service and retention while delivering 'sharp pencil' bid proposals that maximise success potential.
- Ensure alignment with all relevant flow down terms and working practices while maintain compliance with all relevant & (new) legislative requirements.
- Strive towards Net Zero Carbon in alignment with the company's best practise.
- Interact with numerous Stakeholders throughout the business and work alongside them to provide success throughout certain assignments and projects.
- HR/Professional services & Agency Labour spend/category experience.
- Organised and process driven individual who can work to tight deadlines.
- Proven experience as Category manager/ Procurement manager with experience of working alongside Stakeholders and Senior board personal.
- An energetic, innovative, resilient and adaptable style, with evidence of success in fast paced environments while achieving success.
- Ensuring you manage your supply base accurately to deliver optimal value & cost savings.
- A strong desire to build effective and sustainable relationships with your stakeholders.
- Experience project procurement management as extra additional tasks will lie within this.
- The desire to make a difference in a growing company looking to make an instant impact.
- Degree qualified. (Desirable but not essential)
- Audit and legal experience (Desirable but not essential)
If you are interested or think you have relevant experience, apply and I will be in touch to discuss.