£85000 - £100000 per annum + car + benefits package
4 months ago
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced procurement professional to join a strong team as a Senior Procurement Manager for Logistics and contribute to the developing the logistics & warehousing strategy for the business. The procurement function is looking for an absolute expert in their field, who can add significant value to their stakeholders and demonstrate strong commercial acumen.
Salary: £85K - £100K + Car Allowance + Bonus + Additional Benefits
Ideally you will have the following skill set and experience:
- Have deep logistics operations experience with a strengthen with leading outsourcing/insourcing warehousing projects
- Be commercially focused, with strong negotiation skills
- Be comfortable picking apart contracts with logistics providers, identifying and mitigating areas of risk
- Be able to run your own programmes of work and operate autonomously
- Demonstrable ability of influencing long standing stakeholders
- Motivated to mentor team members
- Have a background in the FMCG sector
- Happy to operate in a constantly evolving and customer driven environment with aggressive timelines
This role has significant opportunities for progression.
If you would like further information please send a cv to email@example.com