£60000 - £65000 per annum + + Car allowance + Bonus
15 days ago
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Procurement Manager to join a leading Facilities Company
The role will be based in Surrey with a presence of three days a week expected in the office.
Your experience will be with Indirect' catergories, specifically the temp and permanant labour services.
- To manage Supply Chain & Procurement activities across multiple contracts including Specialised Services (SS), supporting our value proposition by driving cost focus, mitigating risk and ensuring compliance. To provide sourcing, contract & supplier relationship management for the agreed categories to achieve reduced cost (TCO), improved operating efficiencies and product or service quality.
- Manages sourcing activity across the Business overseeing Multiple contracts & SS Business Units to maximise benefit from the spend portfolio
- Creates and manages a Category Strategy for Perm and Temp labour, including Supplier Relationship Management
- Ensures Contract Management, Risk Mitigation and Assurance - minimising the business operational and financial exposure with complete and favourable contractual terms & conditions
Experience and Skills.
- Proven experience in Indirect category procurement, typically 3-5 years. Demonstrates professional P&SC capability, preferably with experience of managing Temporary and Permanent Labour providers.
- Project management skills with a focus on execution. Able to create a plan and deliver it.
- Knowledgeable in negotiation and contracting processes, tools and systems. Understanding of critical clauses / T&Cs, capable of handling complex supplier relationships.
You will be joining a company that drives the engagement and wellbeing of people, minimising the impact on the environment.
I would love to hear from you, send your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.