£70000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
8 days ago
Role: Senior Procurement Manager - IT & Technology
Salary: Up to £90K + Excellent Package
Location: London + Flexible/Agile working
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to play a lead role in the establishment of a "Greenfield" Procurement capability in a true Start-Up business environment! The role is offered on the basis of an initial fixed contract to January 2024 and carries a completion bonus of 20% to tie in with the "go-live" of our client's service offering.
You will act as the procurement POC to manage the end-to-end procurement process and cultivate strong stakeholder partnerships around the related IT categories, whilst executing the regional buying strategies of "Sourcing to Contract "for the dedicated category areas, to ensure the effective and quality general procurement service in support of business speed-to-market. You will focus on managing the related spend portfolio covering IT hardware (End User Computing), IT managed services, elements of telecoms and software as well as the associated professional services relating to IT.
Furthemore, you will support the organisations ambitious Social Value strategy by driving Sustainability and ESG initiatives via the 3rd party supplier portfoilio.
- Deep IT & Technology Procurement expertise - spanning IT hardware (End User Computing), IT managed services, telecoms and software
- Deep and well-established negotiation and influencing skills - with examples of success working with Tier 1 IT Vendors
- Ideally demonstrates some experience of developing a Procurement capability in either a 'greenfield' or immature environment; building buy-in with stakeholders who may have limited support from Procurement historically
- A notable interest in "Social Value" - with evidence of contrributing to an organisations overall objectives in the Sustainability and ESG space
- Ideally Degree and CIPS qualified