£80000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
7 months ago
Role: Senior Procurement Manager (IT & Technology)
Salary: Up to £90K + Excellent Benefits
Are you a Senior IT Procurement Manager - with experience of delivering complex IT sourcing projects and managing strategic Tier 1 vendors across Software, Services, Digital, Cyber Security and AI? If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to continue your personal and professional development by taking a newly created role, implanted within the CIO function, operating as a trusted Procurement advisor to the IT leadership team, playing a key role in a business wide Technology & Digital transformation programme.
You will have responsibility for a business critical portfolio of IT Procurement projects - with a focus on complex Software, Services, Digital, Cyber Security and AI initiatives. You will be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge procurement, strategic sourcing and supplier management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to the CIO and key stakeholders across this complex 'blue-chip' organisation.
You will deliver a first-class procurement service to the internal customer by leading and managing large scale, complex procurement negotiations whilst managing the key vendor relationships across the IT procurement portfolio.
You will be an experienced IT Procurement & Supplier Management specialist with significant and demonstrable category expertise across the breadth of the IT category portfolio:
- You will demonstrate specific Procurement experience of Software, Services, Digital, Cyber Security and AI
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate specific experience of engaging / influencing at CIO level
- You will be comfortable operating in a autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end IT sourcing projects
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified