City of London, London
Up to £70000 per annum + Benefits
about 1 year ago
'Greenfield' Senior Procurement Manager - £70K
Are you a hungry and ambitious Procurement Manager looking for a career defining challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in a fast-paced innovative Procurement consultancy in London where you will be working onsite at a Luxury brand as an acting head of procurement.
- You will support the organisation with the ongoing design and development of Procurement in a Greenfield environment
- You will be responsible for developing key stakeholder relationships, focused on the continued development of procurement as a trusted business partner - gaining a seat at the table for all IT & Corporate Services sourcing requirements
- You will be responsible for the development of category strategy for a range of indirect services - with initial focus on the business critical IT as well as Supplies & Services, Marketing, Sales, Corporate Services and Legal.
- You will support the Head of Procurement with the development of strategic sourcing process, policy and 'best-practice' within this recently established team.
- You will manage the delivery of the end-to-end sourcing lifecycle and help lead cross-functional stakeholders through the entire procurement lifecycle.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of leading an Indirect category portfolio - including IT, Supplies & Services, Marketing, Sales & Legal.
- Track-record of developing stakeholder relationships in non-mandated Procurement environments
- Ability to support the development of procurement process and policy
- Excellent Negotiation and Communication skills
- Excellent Team Management skills
- Degree and MCIPS preferred
For a confidential discussion please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to discuss further!