£55000 - £65000 per annum + + Excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Hybrid/flexible working 2 days in the office
Location: London, Stoke on Trent, Weybridge or Bolton
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity where you can realise your ambitions with an organisation where you will have room to grow to progress in your career as part of a new Procurement Team? If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
Our client is a leading Facilities Management company who are looking to expand their Procurement team and are keen to attract individuals with the drive and energy to make a real difference.
In this role you will manage Supply Chain & Procurement activities supporting our clients' value proposition by driving cost focus, mitigating risk, and ensuring compliance. You will also provide sourcing, contract & supplier relationship management for the agreed categories to achieve reduced cost (TCO), improved operating efficiencies and product or service quality.
- Ideally with proven experience in FM or Construction category procurement
- Demonstrates professional Procurement & Supply Chain capability.
- Professional certification CIPS/MCIPS desirable, but not essential.
- Strong business acumen.
- Knowledgeable in negotiation and contracting processes, tools and systems. Understanding of critical clauses / T&Cs, capable of handling complex supplier relationships.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. An effective communicator who can operate at multiple levels using different formats.
- Results orientated, strong focus on the achievement of targeted results.
- Project management skills with a focus on execution. Able to create a plan and deliver it.
- Comfortable with pace and fluidity.
- Team player, proactive, self-starter. Ability to self-organise and prioritise workload effectively
If this is of interest, please send your cv to Alex Steel alex.steel@1st-executive to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.