£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Package
5 months ago
Role: Senior Procurement Manager - Hard FM
Salary: Up to £60K + Car Allowance + Package
Location: Weyberidge, Surrey / Flexible
Due to impressive, year on year, growth our client, a leading provider of FM Services & Solutions seek to recruit a Senior Procurement Manager (Hard FM) to play a critical role in supporting a large pipeline of new contract mobilisations. Our client is a market leader when it comes to embracing green and sustainable energy solutions - using innovation in these area's to drive value and efficiency for their key clients.
You will work closely with the Head of FM Procurement to design and deliver appropriate commercial Procurement sourcing strategies and associated category plans for the Hard FM, HVAC and M&E portfolio's that deliver cost savings as well as value in the form of innovation and performance improvement from the 3rd party supply base.
- Own the overall Category plan ensuring business unit demand requirements and supply constraints are captured.
- Work with business leads to formulate and implement category sourcing and supplier negotiation strategies
- Lead and structure market research in connection with upcoming RFPs and short listing of suppliers
- Monitor contracts and drive supplier performance across the breadth of the Hard FM Category
- Demonstrable experience of FM Procurement - with specific Hard FM, HVAC and M&E category experience
- Excellent track record of delivering commercial sourcing solutions and driving cost savings across the FM category portfolio
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills; spanning both site based, operational stakeholders, as well as Head Office clients
- Degree & CIPS qualified