£85000 - £100000 per annum
11 days ago
1st-Executive are mandated with a well-know retail banking client, currently searching for a Senior / Lead Procurement Manager to manage a broad range of BPO & Professional Services contracts. This is a rare opportunity to join a well-known FS organisation who are operating in global markets as they go through a period of growth and acquisition.
This is a lead role, where you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of all strategic Procurement activity across the group function. This is a rare opportunity to offer solutions and deliver commercial value to a range of stakeholder groups. Please only apply if you have 'large deals' experience and you have exposure to BPO activity.
- The role holder will work closely with the Head of Procurement to ensure the leadership supports key corporate objectives for the organisation, working in a number 'number 2' capacity.
- Informal Management of Buyers and administrators
Scope of role;
- Lead on proactive analysis of designated spend areas with an element of project and programme management, considering opportunity and risk, to establish a rolling programme of Sourcing reviews and contracting pipeline activity that is fully aligned to the needs and priorities of Business Partners and Operational teams and the Business Units and maximises best value
- Develop and manage effective relationships to ensure value and operational efficiency. A conduit between internal stakeholders and procurement. Ensure Procurement are able to provide commercial input, guidance and support at the outset of all 3rd party sourcing requirements. Translate stakeholder requirements into sourcing activities whilst ensuring all procurement activities and duties are carried out in line with compliance and regulatory requirements
- Providing insights and direction from business data, driving decision and influencing stakeholder to leverage more PSL's (Preferred Supplier List), driving efficiencies and savings for the business and supporting delivery of business strategy and third party supply chain control
- Understanding and identifying market trends and intelligence to deliver value and innovative solutions that will achieve business success
- Delivering an excellent procurement service to internal customers/stakeholders
- Managing supplier relationships during the procurement projects and interventions
- Driving continuous improvement for the processes utilized within their team and across the Procurement function