Up to £90000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
over 1 year ago
Senior Procurement Manager Salary to £90k + Excellent Benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge working on a diverse range of projects? With a strong pipeline of work across multiple sectors and a reputation for delivering world class service, my client is seeking applications from talented and dynamic Procurement professionals to help deliver high-profile construction related projects across the built environment.
They are a leading independent consultancy company who work across a number of projects in the construction sector, delivering Project Leadership, Cost Certainty, Construction Success and Specialist Consultancy. Their people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. They ensure that they remain leaders in their field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
* Degree qualified - preferably within a construction-related discipline
* MRICS or MCIPS qualified
* Pre and post contract experience
* Experience of leading high value Procurement projects (major works)
* Previous experience within a consultancy environment strongly desirable
* Able to work on own initiative
* A strategic thinker with broad problem solving skills
* Experience of working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of market issues and events and their impact
* Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
* Leadership skills - able to provide guidance and advice to junior members in their work and professional development
You will have:
* Experience in Construction Procurement, ideally in Major Works
* Ideally knowledge of NEC3 contract frameworks
* Ability to formulate and develop strategic initiatives
* Ability to implement commercial policy and give advice to client teams
* Ability to deal with clients and others whilst striving to exceed their commercial expectations
* Strong track record of commercial delivery (Ideally in the Public Sector or a regulated environment)
* Commercial Management
* Risk and opportunity management
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch and send your CV to me at: email@example.com.
Interviews will take place ASAP.