Up to £65000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits Package
6 months ago
Our client is a leading Facilities Management company who are looking to expand their Procurement team and are keen to attract individuals with the drive and energy to make a real difference.
In this role you will manage Supply Chain & Procurement activities supporting our clients' value proposition by driving cost focus, mitigating risk, and ensuring compliance. You will also provide sourcing, contract & supplier relationship management for the agreed categories to achieve reduced cost (TCO), improved operating efficiencies and product or service quality.
- Ideally with proven experience in FM category procurement
- Demonstrates professional Procurement & Supply Chain capability.
- Professional certification CIPS/MCIPS desirable, but not essential.
- Strong business acumen.
- Knowledgeable in negotiation and contracting processes, tools and systems. Understanding of critical clauses / T&Cs, capable of handling complex supplier relationships.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. An effective communicator who can operate at multiple levels using different formats.
- Results orientated, strong focus on the achievement of targeted results.
- Project management skills with a focus on execution. Able to create a plan and deliver it.
- Comfortable with pace and fluidity.
- Team player, proactive, self-starter. Ability to self-organise and prioritise workload effectively
If this is of interest, it would be great if you could respond via email and send me your latest CV so we can schedule a call to discuss further.