Up to £65000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits Package
6 months ago
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity where you can realise your ambitions with an organisation where you will have room to grow to progress in your career? If this sounds like you, please get in touch.
Our client is a leading Facilities Management company who are looking to expand their Procurement team and are keen to attract individuals with the drive and energy to make a real difference.
In this role you will manage Supply Chain & Procurement activities supporting our clients' value proposition by driving cost focus, mitigating risk, and ensuring compliance. You will also provide sourcing, contract & supplier relationship management for the agreed categories to achieve reduced cost (TCO), improved operating efficiencies and product or service quality.
- Ideally with proven experience in FM category procurement
- Demonstrates professional Procurement & Supply Chain capability.
- Professional certification CIPS/MCIPS desirable, but not essential.
- Strong business acumen.
- Knowledgeable in negotiation and contracting processes, tools and systems. Understanding of critical clauses / T&Cs, capable of handling complex supplier relationships.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. An effective communicator who can operate at multiple levels using different formats.
- Results orientated, strong focus on the achievement of targeted results.
- Project management skills with a focus on execution. Able to create a plan and deliver it.
- Comfortable with pace and fluidity.
- Team player, proactive, self-starter. Ability to self-organise and prioritise workload effectively
If this is of interest, please send your cv to Alex Steel alex.steel@1st-executive to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.