£65000 - £85000 per annum + 40% Discount
8 months ago
Exciting position with great opportunites have come available to join a leading FTSE 100 Luxury fashion house with
The role is for a Senior Indirect/s Procurement Manager to work amongst the Commericial procurement team, in this position you will be respsonsible for partnering and leading procurement stratergy across a wide variety of Indirect catergories, delivering optimum commericial outcomes.
As a Senior Procurement manager you will be expected to support both the strategic projects and day to day activities across the categories working alongside a range of stakeholders between their offices in London and Leeds
The aim of this role is to identify and drive savings across several indirect categories collabrating with the business to deliver projects and cross savings.
- Category Management for indirect goods
- Managing Stakeholders
- Development and implementation of procurement stratergies
- Extensive operational and commericial experience in the field of Indirect procurement
- Experience of forming and managing effective Stakeholder and Supplier relationships.
- Ability to deliver tangible results whilst working in a challenging and ever changing environment.
Why should you join?
You will be joining a leading FTSE 100 Iconic brand in an ever evolving environment with excellent benefits, the brand are recognised worldwide and leads with diversity and Passion.
if you are interested in this role send your Cv to Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org with a synopsis of relevent skills.