£55000 - £60000 per annum + pension and flex benefits
about 1 month ago
We are looking for a procurement manager with leadership & team building experience & delivery capability.
Purpose: To provide the business with excellent procurement support at both a strategic and tactical level, driving out cost wherever possible without compromising the required quality considerations and timescales. To ensure the continuous improvement and effective implementation of procurement strategies, processes and procedures. Embedding best procurement practice into the business, controlling risk and maximising value.
- Work across divisions and help the CPO run the day to day operations
- Manage approximately $100m spend, split across standard PO's, Service, Maintenance and Repairs
- Lead RFQs and coordinate supplier selection decisions based on cost, capability, quality, on-time delivery and effective cash management to meet business needs.
- Maintain, amend and negotiate existing and new contracts
- Establish auditable and transparent purchasing records/documentation; to include tendering, contracts, purchase orders, supplier selection and performance reviews.
- Ensure best practice and undertake due diligence with particular reference to stakeholders
- Report upstream in a professional and efficient manner
- Meet year on year savings targets as outlined by CPO
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Proactive approach with the ability to hit the ground running
- Be able to articulate strategy and present effectively
- Understand best practice sourcing
- Able to undertake market analysis and assess risk
- Be adaptable and willing to promote new ideas, 'challenge the norm'.
- Strong contract management skills and an appreciation of legal terminology
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate deliverables and achievements as a result of working with suppliers and implementing strategies.
- Ability to influence at all levels within the organisation across functions and divisions.
- Have a demonstrable background of working in organisations with an international remit
- Good working knowledge of all 'Microsoft' applications: particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- CIPS Qualified
- Degree Qualified
- Experience of Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience of Offshore Renewables industry.
- Experience of Subsea industry