City of London, London
£550 - £635 per day
SS - 14441_1609845341
7 months ago
Senior Procurement lead - Mergers & Acquisitions
Senior Procurement lead required for a 6 month initial contract to lead procurement workstream for integration and divestiture activities.
This work will span the whole of global procurement (indirect & direct) and partnering with category experts across the business.
You must be able to exhibit high levels of learning agility, as well as be able to deliver results in extremely challenging circumstances with very tight timelines all while operating under strict confidentiality.
- Qualified to Degree level
- Procurement expertise with Mergers, Acquisition & Divestitures leadership experience (or Integration/Separation leadership experience) is a must
- Direct Procurement/Manufacturing (Raw material, packaging etc) or Supply Chain experience is a plus
- Experience with contract management is a must
- Strong track record of senior stakeholder management and influencing; ability to influence without express authority; ability to build strong relationships.
- Experience managing suppliers (including performance management), developing new potential suppliers and partnering with supply base for mutual benefit
- Very strong communication and presentation skills; ability to appropriately represent GSK externally.
- Demonstrated skills in project management leadership
- Financial acumen and demonstrated analytical skills
- Further academic qualification, for example MBA, CIPS, MCIPS
- Deal experience (buy side or sell side)
- Line management experience, ideally with a global team
This role requires working via an umbrella company.
To be considered for the Senior Procurement lead - Mergers & Acquisitions, please apply prior to 7/1/21