£90000 - £100000 per annum + + car allowance + Excellent Benefits
19 days ago
Role: Senior Manager, Procurement (IT Suppliers)
Salary: Up to £90k/£100K + car allowance + Excellent Benefits
Location: London + Flexible working
Role Type: Full time | Permanent
Are you someone who is passionate about Procurement and Technology?
Do you have Recent experience managing a global business critical portfolio, excellent negotiator with experience delivering sourcing strategy with large IT suppliers (Tier 1 IT suppliers) in a blue-chip environment?
A fantastic opportunity as a key position with our client, a market leading Financial Services organisation, seeking to recruit an experienced IT & Technology Senior Manager, Procurement who can play a key role in the development and implementation of best in class negotiations, process, policy and methodology whilst managing a portfolio of business critical, Tier 1 IT suppliers. They are building a new IT Procurement team and are looking for a senior procurement professional to help define and deliver this capability. This important role, part of the Procurement leadership team, will be responsible for setting and delivering the sourcing strategy with our largest IT partners.
What is needed today
- Experience of working with large scale IT providers and a track record of developing and driving innovative sourcing strategies that deliver economic value
- Knowledge of the IT supplier market and underlying cost and commercial models, and a track record of delivering complex transactions and contracts.
- A strong negotiator capable of delivering the desired outcomes with IT suppliers
- Capable of developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, able to influence at a senior level.
- Analytical with ability to come up with innovative solutions to problems
What is needed tomorrow
- Be passionate about technology and the role it plays in transforming business and society.
- Be committed to personal development with personal drive and a desire to succeed.
The jobholder will be tasked with managing a portfolio of business critical, Tier 1 IT suppliers - seeking opportunities to drive innovation and to extract value in terms of cost and service for key stakeholders up to and including CIO level.
The jobholder will demonstrate advanced stakeholder engagement, complex negotiation, influencing and management skills.
- Experience gained in complex, global, 'blue-chip' environments
- Demonstrates a depth of IT & technology Procurement
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills
- Experience of managing Tier 1 IT suppliers such as IBM, Fujitsu, Infosys and Accenture
- Demonstrate experience of delivering sourcing strategy with large IT suppliers
- Advanced communication skills with an excellent track record of stakeholder engagement
- Experience of the financial sector/a regulatory environment, or the ability to be able to pick this up quickly.
- Ideally Degree qualified
To join this great journey - click apply!