£80000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Discounts
about 1 year ago
A well known luxury brand is looking for a Senior Manager of Construction Cost & Procurement to lead on the costing and overall delivery of Capex projects relating to store new build and fit-out.
Supported by a team of two direct reports, you will take ownership of all commercial aspects for multiple key/complex projects within the EMEIA region, from inception to completion.
The ideal candidate will come from a Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultancy background, with the ability to confidently and accurately budget, monitor, report on and deliver numerous high-profile retail refurbishment projects.
- Significant experience in Quantity Surveying / Cost Consulting at a senior level, gained within a corporate, client based organisation or specialist consultancy (international exposure an advantage)
- Exposure to the luxury sector (hotels, restaurants, accommodation, retail, yachts, planes) with associated knowledge of luxury fit-out materials
- Detailed knowledge of the construction and procurement processes associated with retail construction
- Proficient in developing and employing modelling and estimating techniques, to provide accurate rates and costs for an annual spend of c£50m across a variety of different types and sizes of new and refurbishment retail projects
- Relevant qualifications, i.e. BSc Hons Quantity Surveying / MRICS