Senior Manager Climate Risk and Decarbonization Strategy
€70000 - €100000 per annum + + Benefits
9 months ago
Committed to delivering and maintaining a sustainable built environment! We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join a leading global Consultancy as a Senior Manager specialising in Climate Risk and Decarbonisation strategy.
Our client has a niche approach to sustainability and is dedicated to helping clients to develop future-fit business strategies based on solid understanding of the issues. They strive to think big and challenge convention, with implementation in mind, working to find practical solutions that can create success and growth through change.
Role: Senior Manager in Climate Risk and Decarbonization
Location: Amsterdam, (hybrid)
Salary: up to €100K + attractive benefits
Are you a forward thinking and visionary leader by nature? Do you implement ideas by thinking outside of the box?
As a Senior Manager, you have the opportunity to develop strategic client responses to a world that is increasingly shaped by Sustainability/ESG related developments.
You will work towards building market relations and serving customers. The job offers plenty of opportunity for both personal and professional growth providing you with the right environment for you to be able to boost your own development.
The focus of the Senior Climate Change Manager aims to manage client engagement & relations and business development through leadership and lead, structure and deliver climate risk or decarbonization projects
- You will provide strategic advice for companies about net zero and decarbonization
- You will contribute to business development and conversations with clients on climate risk/decarbonization
- You will advise companies on the impact of climate change on them, but also on their contribution
- You will bring your forward-looking view to help companies decarbonizing their operations and value chain
- You will challenge clients on their strategy and implementation
Key experience/skills will include
- Strong strategy consulting experience
- Excellent advisory and business development skills
- You have rolled out strategies for clients on reducing emissions or climate change
- you have completed a relevant academic education
Why should you join?
You'd be joining a collaborative and diverse global leader with an inclusive culture. This opportunity would be great for someone with personal developmental goals in need of support and growth with a well-established and successful consultancy.
Should you be interested in this role, please either apply or contact Dagmara.Kruczkowska@1st-executive.com