West London, London
£550 - £600 per day
SS - 14058_1586194252
about 2 months ago
Senior Security & Risk Analyst - West London
6 month Contract - Immediate Start
The primary responsibilities will be the delivery of key security and privacy related functions related to performing Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA), vendor security assessments and security policy exception management.
Additional technical lead project responsibilities may be required on Data Privacy specific projects.
The IT Security and Privacy Senior Analyst is a key member of the Information Security and Privacy team and works closely with other team members, colleagues in IT and our business partners.
The Security and Privacy Senior Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert on Information Security and Privacy principles; company policies and standards; and regulatory requirements (e.g GDPR, CCPA, etc.) as they pertain to privacy and security incidents.
Provide lead coverage for other Analyst level team members for assessments and for incident handling.
The person in this position will be required to understand and communicate the reporting requirements as defined by company policy and interpret and apply the concepts and requirements when processing and managing privacy and security incidents.
Skilll sets are:
- 8 years of experience within IT security & risk
- System requirements - VDI or Citrix would be used for access.
- Education: university degree, industry appropriate certifications beneficial (i.e. CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Familiarity with vendor security assessments and privacy impact assessments (PIAs)
- Familiar with using ServiceNow tools (GRC module exposure beneficial)
- Familiar with providing Information Security / Data Privacy incident response capabilities.
- Experience of working on projects / providing technical lead inputs to Data Privacy related projects
- Ability to interact professionally with teams from Security, IT and the business.
- Ability to write and communicate in proper business English (including writing our formal assessment documents)
To be considered for the Senior IT Security & Risk Analyst position, please apply prior to the close of business on Thursday 9th April.