J13430 - HN 2_1607326782
about 2 months ago
I'm currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for an IT/Cyber Security Senior Procurement Manager to join my esteemed client and work on an exciting programme on a permanent basis.
Location: Farnborough (remote working currently due to COVID 19)
Salary: Competitive based upon experience
The role is accountable for providing a best in class procurement service for the delivery of procurement projects. The candidate will be expected to identify & execute areas of improvement, and lead initiatives to drive positive change.
The role will be responsible for developing and executing the cost effective and timely delivery of procurement sourcing projects. The individual will have both internal and external recognition as an expert, responsible for driving the sourcing process, supplier risk management, and collaboration with senior business leadership to deliver & execute the procurement strategy for the full range of procurement bid & project activity.
To be successful, this will require knowledge of specific IT/cyber domains and associated supply chains.
- Degree in a Business or Engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
- MCIPS Qualified or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in a Procurement or Supply Chain related role.
- Knowledge of procurement systems and infrastructure.
- Knowledge & prior experience of strategic bidding and business development.
- Proven contract drafting & negotiation skills.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skill set.
If this sounds like you, please apply for this advert or send your CV and your availability for a call to email@example.com