£35000 - £45000 per annum + + benefits
10 months ago
Senior Buyer Indirect, FTC till August 2020.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to fast track your career and join a growing global company based in Southampton. Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Buyer within their Central Procurement function as part of the indirect team, categories included may be Facilities Management, IT , marketing and Professional Services. Once within the organisation there may be scope to move into a permanent position, with the opportunity for future promotion. Further, being a global organisation, you will be interacting with colleagues from all over the world within a diverse and positive culture.
- This role would suit someone with experience of buying services or indirect categories listed above, and is able to draft and negotiate contract terms.
- This is an exciting opportunity with exposure to many projects across multiple business areas and stakeholders so it will require excellent communication, stakeholder management and prioritisation skills.
- You will also identify and lead opportunities within categories to drive performance across supply, cost, quality, innovation and risk.
- Develop, implement and lead sub-category sourcing strategies through to ongoing category/supplier management. Act as a procurement business partner.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the procurement function of a prestigious global organisation. Ideally you will have:
- Experience of working as a buyer covering Indirect category areas
- Experience of full end to end procurement from sourcing and tendering all the way through to supplier management
- Strong contract management skills
- Experience of using e-sourcing tools
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
Great package offered, including flexible working.
If you are interested in this role and can demonstrate the above key competencies then please contact me directly on 01483 213 301 or email me at Geoff.email@example.com to discuss in more detail.