£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
Senior Finance Manager - Logistics / Supply Chain
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading FTSE100 business who are going through a Supply Chain transformation and modernisation programme, which is at the core of its strategy and supported by substantial investment. The client are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager - Logistics / Supply Chain who will have experience working with or within third-party logistics providers.
Role: Senior Finance Manager - Logistics / Supply Chain
Salary: £60K - £70K + Car Allowance + Benefits
- Financial management and oversight of the Logistics cost base with ownership of the annual budget and in-year forecasting process for the end to end Logistics cost base
- Working closely with external third-party logistics providers (3PLs) to understand and deliver operational & financial insight, challenge, and analysis of cost base performance
- Supporting the logistics team to optimise our operational and financial performance through accurate and insightful analysis, that is data driven and actionable
- Acting as an independent advisor to the senior members of the Logistics operational teams.
- Supporting with negotiations on key contracts with 3PLs and external vendors, a. Alongside the operation and procurement teams
- Qualified accountant, with a full understanding of financial evaluation metrics; their uses, limitations and inter-relationships to support creating business cases
- Proven experience in Logistics Finance, ideally within a third-party logistics, with expertise on building relationships with Logistics senior management and driving value
- Able to work closely with, and influence, non-financial colleagues, including presenting complex information credibly to members of the Logistics Leadership Team
- Strong analytical capabilities, comfortable working with and accurately assimilating data to provide precise and insightful reporting
If you meet all the required experience, please get in touch and arrange a suitable time to discuss in more detail by either applying below or email firstname.lastname@example.org