£50000 - £600000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Role: Senior Finance Business Partner
Location: Anywhere (remotely based)
Salary £50k-£60k + Excellent benefits
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join the team, supporting a major customer account.
The role will support the Head of Finance in providing an efficient and robust financial reporting, planning and control structure. In this role you will be responsible for embedding processes that improving the quality and delivery of financial results and forecasts. You will also work with department leads to maximise commercial outcomes and continually improve the contract outcome.
Our client simplifies the connections between businesses and customers, governments, and citizens by delivering innovative consulting, digital and software solutions which allow their clients to focus on what they do best to deliver better outcomes and require an individual who can demonstrate partnering in a role as well as adding value and driving things forward.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with post qualification experience or qualified by experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate financial risks to non-finance staff
- Ability to manage workload in a fast-paced environment
- A necessity to work well and methodically to meet business demands
- Team player with genuine enthusiasm to contribute and make a difference to the company and employees
- Ability to influence decision making process through clear presentation of financials
- Excellent computer skills in particular Excel
If this opportunity is of interest, please get in touch ASAP and email your CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will take place ASAP.