Surrey, S. E. England, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits Package
2 months ago
Senior Demand Planner - £50K
A highly innovative, technology led brand are looking to hire a Senior Demand Planner to develop and more importantly own the Demand, Supply and Balancing process. Your goal will be to create a demand plan based on relevant market information that allows the company to accurately gauge requirements for its products and services, effectively balance demand, material supply and resources.
This is a newly created role which will require someone to come in and stamp their mark on this area of the business during their current period of growth.
Title: Senior Demand Planner
Salary: £50,000 + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Benefits
- Create a sales plan based on collaboration with multiple Business Units
- Prepare supply capability against agreed sales
- Maintain continuous visibility to demand and supply
- Optimises supply chain performance and profitability
- Create a basis for financial planning
- Deliver a mutually agreed sales and supply chain
If you are interested in discussing the Senior Demand Planner role, please contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 or apply below.