High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Extensive Package
15 days ago
Our Client, a Major Global FMCG Company are currently recruiting for a Senior Procurement Décor and Equipment Purchasing Manager to join their team.
* Responsible for managing a defined category or categories in line with category management principle
* Work with nominated Equipment and Décor suppliers, managing performance and reducing total cost of ownership
* Manage the delivery and performance of the Equipment Managers, ensuring accountabilities and responsibilities are clear
* Work closely with Global and Regional stakeholders to discuss and review the work of the Equipment and Décor team
* Build and maintain a TCO model for Franchisees in Europe and use this to conduct regular opportunity analyses across the Equipment and Décor category, ensuring all category strategies continue to align with business needs
* Represent the company globally, ensuring European needs are defined, communicated and meet with global suppliers
- Experience working with suppliers on a global scale.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Procurement experience for store refurbishment or similar.
- Experience developing and managing a category strategy
If this role is of interest, please apply or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org