£34000 - £38000 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Contract Support Officer - Hertfordshire - £38k
I have an opportunity to join a growing commercial team, as a Senior Contract Support Officer, where you will collaborate with Procurement and legal functions across high-value contracts. The remit of the role will require the successful candidate to create contracts from start to finish, input terms and conditions and design tender documents.
This opportunity offers fantastic career prospects and a strong senior leadership team who are fully invested in your progression; backed up by a generous pension scheme.
- Support the Head of Purchasing and the Contract Managers in seeking efficiencies and new business opportunities
- Manage the Support Officer in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring that contractual information (including rebates), contract register and variation paperwork is kept up to date.
- Establishing and maintaining effective and proper procurement processes for all goods and services procured, while adhering to both the Contract Regulations and the European Procurement Directives
- Develop the existing procurement processes seeking new business opportunities
You will have;
- Experience of full end to end contract management.
- Experience of working within the Public sector and understanding of OJEU, ideally within local government
- Demonstrable experience of engaging and influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Have completed or currently studying towards CIPS.
If you wish to apply to the Senior Contract Support Officer - £38k please contact James Richards, James.firstname.lastname@example.org