£60000 - £70000 per annum + + up to 15% bonus
4 months ago
For the planet, for people, for progress and for somebody who's looking for growth! We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join an international consultancy and project developer in London, with an immediate start in a fast-growing team.
You are an experience Senior Consultant with significant experience within carbon and sustainability services or an environmental software company.
Role: Senior Consultant Measurement, Systems and Reporting
Location: Central London, with the flexibility to work from home on a 50/50 office/home working basis
Salary: up to £70 + bonus + benefits
You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience within carbon and sustainability services or an environmental software company.
As well as strong experience you will have a successful track record in a similar capacity or have demonstrated outstanding success in a systems related role and be committed to developing technical environmental systems/software skills. You will be comfortable with supporting the delivery and management of large environmental systems projects with FTSE 350 clients, either as part of a consulting team or software implementation team.
Your technical skills:
- Familiarity with web-based applications and environmental software implementation/ configuration sufficient to be able to work collaboratively with our clients such as Enablon, UL360, SoFi/Sphera, Envisi, Accuvio, Intelex, Sustainability Salesforce.
- Familiarity with management & reporting standards, such as GHG, SASB, GRI, CDP, SECR) and / or Supply Chain (EcoVadis / CDP Supply Chain etc.)
- The ability to learn new software applications rapidly.
- The ability to assess client's needs and requirements and advise client on best practice or common approach, drawing on knowledge of GHG protocol.
- The ability to provide assistance and advice to existing clients to provide reporting assistance at critical times of the year e.g., end of year reporting cycle.
- Excellent data handling skills and advanced knowledge of Excel e.g., excel modelling, excel user interfaces.
Why should you join:
You'd be joining a global international consultancy who are mission driven and passionate about good people making a difference.
After achieving year-on-year growth, the company has ambitious plans to expand their team with a great opportunity for your personal development and career advancement.
There is also a benefits package that includes a performance based annual bonus, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance, life insurance, professional subscriptions, personal carbon offsetting, as well a great working environment.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.