€55000 - €60000 per annum + + Benefits
24 days ago
Committed to delivering and maintaining a sustainable built environment! We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join a leading global Consultancy as a Senior Consultant specialising in Climate Risk and Decarbonisation strategy.
Our client has a niche approach to sustainability and is dedicated to helping clients to develop future-fit business strategies based on solid understanding of the issues. They strive to think big and challenge convention, with implementation in mind, working to find practical solutions that can create success and growth through change.
Role: Senior Consultant in Climate Risk and Decarbonization
Location: Amsterdam, (hybrid)
Salary: up to €63k + attractive benefits
Are you a forward thinking and visionary consultant, looking to take that next step? Have you delivered work for clients reducing emissions or climate change?
As a Senior Consultant, you have the opportunity to develop strategic client responses to a world that is increasingly shaped by Sustainability/ESG related developments.
You will work towards building market relations and serving customers. The job offers plenty of opportunity for both personal and professional growth providing you with the right environment for you to be able to boost your own development.
The focus of the Senior Climate Change Consultant aims to to deliver vital work for clients looking to increase the sustainability of their operations.
- Contribute to conversations with clients on climate risk/decarbonization
- Advise companies on the impact of climate change on them, but also on their contribution
- Bring your forward-looking view to help companies decarbonizing their operations and value chain
- Challenge clients on their strategy and implementation
Key experience/skills will include
- 3 years of strategy consulting experience
- a forward-looking/strategic mindset that allows you to be visionary/think outside the box
- You have completed a relevant academic education
Why should you join?
You'd be joining a collaborative and diverse global leader with an inclusive culture. This opportunity would be great for someone with personal developmental goals in need of support and growth with a well-established and successful consultancy.
Should you be interested in this role, please either apply or contact Dagmara.Kruczkowska@1st-executive.com