£70000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Senior Commercial Manager (Utilities) - up to £75K
Our client, a UK leading utilities company based in West Sussex seeks to expand their Commercial team by hiring a new Senior Commercial manager. You will sit within the Commercial Team on a significant £800m investment programme.
Role: You will manage high value contracts, acting as a commercial advisor and trusted expert to their specified business directorate. The role is client facing and requires executing pre and post contract processes and procedures to deliver quality assured commercial management.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong commercial mindset underpinned with traditional Commercial & Contract Management expertise.
- Experience and knowledge of contract forms (NEC3, I Chem E and ICE) and experience of managing contract drafting
- Experience of Cost management and or Quantity surveying for large projects or framework arrangements
- Excellent track record of stakeholder engagement/management - up to and including Board Level
- QS Background / MRICS would be beneficial
If interested, please apply below or call Ishti Hussain on 01483 212187 or email your CV to Ishti.firstname.lastname@example.org