€40000 - €43000 per annum
5 months ago
For the planet, for people, for progress and for somebody who's looking for growth! We have a fantastic job opportunity for you to join a global consultancy in London, with an immediate start in a fast-growing team.
You are a mission driven Sustainability Consultant with the ambition to grow and make a difference. You have a proven track record in carbon and sustainability services and are looking to join an international consultancy company.
Role: Senior Climate Change and Sustainability Consultant
Location: Barcelona, flexinility to work from home
Salary: up to €43K +15% bonus
You are highly analytical with a solutions-focused approach to solving problems. Other personal traits you have include strong commercial acumen and an ability to see the bigger picture, as well as focus on the details.
A consultative approach is key with our clients, so you'll need to demonstrate your ability to understand their needs and guide them to a solution. Organisational skills are a must because you'll be managing multiple projects. You'll also need strong communication skills because you'll be presenting client workshops and writing compelling reports.
As well as a relevant degree, you have at least three years' work experience within carbon and sustainability services.
Your skills include:
- Minium of 4 years consultancy background.
- Detailed knowledge of issues surrounding climate change, energy, greenhouse gas emissions, carbon foot printing and sustainability.
- Working knowledge of carbon accounting standards, carbon measuring techniques and calculation methods for Scopes 1, 2 and 3 and CR reporting software.
- Experience with LCA and software such as GABI and CDP reporting.
- Familiar with science-based target methodologies, CDP and climate-related risk assessment and scenario analysis.
Why you should join:
You'd be joining a global consultancy who are mission driven and passionate about good people making a difference.
After achieving year-on-year growth, the company has ambitious plans to expand their team of consultants. They have undertaken carbon reduction and sustainability projects for some of the world's leading brands.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.