£70000 - £90000 per annum + + package
about 1 month ago
Senior Civils & Construction Procurement Manager
Up to £90k plus Package
Do you want to make a difference to some of the largest infrastructure projects in the UK today?
We are looking to recruit a Senior Procurement Manager to assist with the management of complex projects, NEC subcontracts and lead procurement schedules for large civil projects.
Work from home.
As Senior Procurement Manager certain duties you will be required to undertake include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the procurement of subcontracts, consultancies, materials supply, equipment, and any other associated services the civils project.
- (Dependent on experinece) potential to work across, Rail, Highways, Tunnels projects etc
- Indirects such as professional services experience also desireable (NEC etc not required for Indirects)
- Produce and manage the procurement schedule.
- Liaise with the Engineering and Technical Engineering teams on specification and technical matters.
- Negotiate and place contracts in liaison with the Commercial Manager, Construction Manager and or Project Manager.
- Identify procurement risks and develop long term relationships with strategically important Providers.
This opportunity will play a key role in the ongoing success across a number of high profile projects and ideally you will currently be working within a Construction/Civils or main contractor environment. This is an exciting period of growth and change within the market leader, and this position will offer a number of long term challenges coupled with career development and internal progression.
- MCIPS/Degree Qualified preferred
- NEC3 contract expertise
- OJEU framework expertise
- Strong track record of delivering savings
If this sounds of interest and you match the criteria, please either apply for this advert or get in contact via Geoff.email@example.com with your up to date CV