West Sussex, England
£60000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits Package
10 months ago
Senior Centre of Excellence Lead - £75K - West Sussex
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious organisation, within their Procurement function, that is going through an exciting transformational process in which an £800 million investment programme is getting underway. As the Senior Centre of Excellence Lead, you will be tasked with centralising the contract management function.
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £75,000 + competitive benefits package
- You will instrumental in elevating Contract Management across Southern Water through the development of a scalable contract management practice
- Develop a contract management best practice framework, processes, procedures tools and templates which drive a consistency and standardised output
- Drive business directorate and functional contract owner adoption via the development and implementation of an effective training programme in the use of the processes, procedures, tools and templates
- Develop and implement a contract management technology strategy to drive simplification and increasing levels of automation of key contract management activities.
- Demonstrated evidence of experience in contract management - track record in contract management, procurement or legal
- Recognised as a Contract Management professional and experience in implementing contract management
- Experience in working within a complex stakeholder environment with a demonstrated skill in managing and influencing stakeholders
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Desirable: Relevant professional qualification - e.g. IACCM, CIPS
- Desirable: Experience of OJEU and/or Utilities Contract Regulations
If you are interested in discussing further, please either apply below or get in touch with Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.