City of London, London
£55000 - £63000 per annum
6 months ago
Senior Category Manager - up to £63,000 per annum
A unique opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading charities who truly care and offer specialist health care support to millions around the country.
The Senior Category Manager will report into the Head of Procurement and responsible for managing the procurement activity including annual spend of the following categories: HR, Finance, Facilities and Technology.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and successful delivery of procurement category management
- Liaise with contract owners and stakeholders to develop the category management strategy
- Undertake market analysis and capture potential new suppliers
- Build strong and trusted relationships with contract owners, contract stakeholders and senior managers
- Report on category management savings achieved against savings targets and provide monthly category management status reports
- Work with Head of Procurement to support the development of the organisational procurement strategy
- Responsible for all operational supplier management including strategic relationship management
- Provide day to day procurement support for projects when required
- Support contract owners to develop exit plans
- Provide support to contract owners in developing statements of work
- Work continuously to seek category performance improvements
To be successful in this role you must have worked in a category or contract manager role for at least 5 years. You must also have good negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
To discuss the role in more detail please contact me on 01483 213 302 or email@example.com