£60000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 month ago
Senior Category Manager - £75K
A market leader in the telecoms business are seeking a Senior Category Manager - £75K, to join them in London in a newly-created role.
- Will be responsible for sourcing products and services (connectivity, telecoms / satellite hardware, telecoms), maximising the value of an £80M spend.
- Will have responsibility for developing your own category strategies, negotiating directly with suppliers, and SRM.
- A brand-new role and the first of its level in the business - you will set the benchmark for what success in the role looks like!
- Reporting into the Procurement Director, you will engage with and guide key stakeholders across the business
- Will need at least 3 years of recent relevant 'products' procurement experience.
- Experienced working across the full procurement lifecycle, from developing strategy through to hands-on negotiations and SRM.
- Confident and experienced engaging with senior stakeholders on a technical level - this role with require a certain gravitas and the ability to form long-standing relationships.
- Ideally, degree and / or MCIPS qualified.
To explore whether this role is a god fit please apply here. I can also be reached directly at firstname.lastname@example.org