£75000 - £95000 per annum + Generous Package
3 months ago
Senior Category Lead (Print) - London (£95K)
We're currently looking for a Senior Category Lead (Print) - London (£95K) to sit within a forward-thinking Central Government organisation, with a track-record of embracing innovation and creativity. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to lead the development of Print procurement strategy as part of a large-scale transformation programme and ultimately, directly influence the lives of your family and friends by generating significant commercial benefit for taxpayers and the UK economy.
Senior Category Lead (Print) - London (£95K), you will be accountable for:
- Translating innovation and ideas into comprehensive procurement proposals, formulating presentations and reports to influence senior stakeholders.
- Leading the development of Print procurement/category strategies across the Public Sector. In turn, you will manage all associated commercial procurement activity to drive value creation and minimise total cost of ownership.
- Responsible in working across the full end-to-end 7 step procurement process (business requirements to contract execution & performance management).
As the successful candidate, you will ideally present a Print Procurement background:
- Experience in designing and implementing procurement / category strategies across Print, Document Management, Records Management, Office Supplies, Multi-Functional Devices, Post and Courier.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering innovative sourcing solutions
- Track record of developing business cases and associated presentations to senior stakeholders
- Ideally, experience in managing teams in times of change / transformation.
- Excellent academic pedigree
Please call me directly on 01483 212 188 to explore this fantastic opportunity in full detail.