€80000 - €85000 per annum + + up to 20% bonus
over 1 year ago
With their sustainability approached and great ethic across all their activities! We have a fantastic job opportunity to join a large international hospitality company.
You are a mission and committed sustainable player who would take active part of purchasing team across 30 countries. This role will be to develop a strategy for our supply chain's carbon footprint and reporting, as well as designing a roadmap for our supply chain to ensure we meet our goal of Net Zero by 2050 reach.
Role: Senior Carbon Manager for Sustainable Sourcing
Location: Munich, with the option of hybrid work
Salary: up to €85K + 20% bonus
You will have In-depth knowledge of purchasing or supply chain management, with a focus on sustainability/CO2 emissions. You are strong in communication as well as analytical thinking, think long-term and entrepreneurially, and have good stakeholder management. Ideally, you also have experience in (environmental) change management.
About the job:
- Developing our CO2 strategy Developing a reporting methodology for CO2 emissions for our purchasing and supply chains and reporting on local, sustainable procurement; development of the purchasing strategy for the area.
- Main contact for all CO2 and sustainability issues within the purchasing and supply chain
- Build strong relationships with sustainability teams to ensure efficient implementation of our carbon strategy, roadmap, and communications.
- Cooperation with buyers when selecting suppliers, about sustainability criteria; ensure that all relevant sustainability criteria are queried and tracked as part of the RFI/RFP process.
- Reporting: check and track the implementation of defined criteria by suppliers and develop possible action plans for improvement.
- Increase the proportion of locally sourced goods and spending.
- Training and support of the purchasing teams on CO2 and sustainability issues.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.