Up to £38000 per annum + extensive benefits
10 months ago
My client, an FMCG global organisation are looking for a Senior Buyer to join their services team on a permanent basis. The role offers fantastic exposure into a huge global organisation, with fantastic benefits and opportunities to progress.
Role: Senior Buyer
Salary: up to £38K+extensive benefits
- Be responsible for buying services within the technical team, including machine maintenance.
- The end to end procurement lifecycle experience
- Conduct regular analysis of supplier spend and volume data, reducing overall supply chain costs or leveraging spends where scale allows
- Manage supplier relationships, balancing security of supply, cost effectiveness, commitment, CUK reputation and access to market innovation
- To coach and mentor others around you
- Be a motivated and driven individual with the ability to develop, implement and lead category sourcing strategy, managing the ongoing commercial, operational, quality and risk management requirements within the category.
- Have end to end procurement lifecycle experience
- Have 1-3 years Buyer experience
- Having a degree is preferable
For more information about the role, apply to this advert or alternatively call Olivia Bray on 01483 213305 or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.