St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£38000 - £42000 per annum + Flex Benefit, Pension, Life Assurance
6 months ago
Are you looking to elevate your Procurement career to the next level in a dynamic, agile function?
A leading IT consulting, software and services firm is seeking an accomplished Senior Buyer with a solid grounding in Procurement and a progressive mindset to join their growing team.
You will handle a wide range of duties with a high degree of autonomy, including contract and commercial negotiations, supplier relationship management, stakeholder engagement, governance and data analysis/manipulation.
The company recognises and rewards talent and dedication, making this a fantastic development opportunity with the potential for fast track career progression.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years' Procurement experience gained within large, complex, corporate organisations - ideally with exposure to IT/Technology, or other Indirect categories
- Experience of dealing with negotiations on pricing and contract terms, to deliver savings and commercial value
- Good working knowledge of contracts, contract language and contracting processes
- Excellent stakeholder and supplier relationship management skills
- MCIPS qualified or working towards