£30000 - £41000 per annum + Car allowance
5 months ago
1st Executive is currently working with a client in the public sector who is actively looking for a Senior Buyer to work in their centralised procurement function. Its an exciting time to join as they are going for a regeneration project.
- Running projects across the category in line with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU)
- Oversee and Negotiate the contractual agreements across the Category spend
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- In turn, the jobholder will ensure all the cost saving opportunities are maximised
- Experience of in procurement as a buyer within the public sector
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Experience in supporting the design and implementation of key procedures within the function
- Understanding of Contract law and supplier agreements
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (OJEU)
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS
If you are interested in the role please don't hesitate to contact Stuart Brown on 01483213313 alternatively please email me at email@example.com for further information.